Total Pageviews

Monday, December 12, 2011

Long Time

This semester has been absolutely crazy with school! I can not believe how, not only busy I have been, but how fast that time as FLOWN by. However, now that I am on break - I am back in full fashion! 


First I will share some coupons with all of you. This is a great time - since money is so tight around the holidays - to take full advantage of all of these coupons.  
  Happy Shopping!


Aeropostale: $10 off a purchase of $50 or more; $25 off a purchase of $100 or more
Ulta : $3.50 off a purchase of $10 or more
Old Navy : 30% off your order. Enter in HOLIDAY at checkout


I also have to let everyone know about this new store that I just recently discovered!


BASS : This store is AMAZING! I just recently went there looking for new boots. I got killer boots for a fraction of the cost that I was even HOPING to spend! I will post pictures later but I got $129.99 boots for $29.99. AMAZING! I highly recommend checking these out! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment