Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 4, 2011

First Ride

So this blog is for all you girls out there that life off of my sort of budget - which is pretty close to nothing. I am a small town girl that loves to be up on the newest fashion - at a rock bottom price. This blog will let you ride along with me as I find all the best deals out on the market as of today. I'm sorry if I do not cover all of the stores around you, I mostly look for deals that are in my area to supply to you. Let me know if there is a store that you are looking for that I have not covered.
Here we go on my first go around:
  • Hollister Coupon : This coupon is good for 25 % off your entire purchase in store until August 6th.
  •  JCPenney : This coupon is good for 10 dollars off of a purchase totaling $25 or more until August 3rd
  • Express : This coupon is good for 15% off your next purchase until August 9th.
  • Kohls : This coupon is good for 20% off your purchase until August 7th.
  • Maurices : This coupon is good for 20% off your total purchase (unlimited use) until August 17th. 
  •  Aerie : This coupon is good for 20% off your total purchase until August 7th.
 
I can not wait to use these coupons as I go back to school shopping this year. They will help me not only to stretch my money but help me bring home some great items as well!
I hope that these help you out
E<3
 

No comments:

Post a Comment