Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

New Layout

Hey Girlies-

Thank you so much for bearing with me while I try to figure everything out. You guys are honestly the best. In order to reward you ;), I will give you some new coupons of the day. Please, let me know if there is any coupons that you are looking for that I have not included.


American Eagle : www.ae.com : Enter in 79361031 in their promotional box at the check out and you will receive 15% off your entire order. This coupon is good until September 1, 2011.

Gormans : This coupon is good for 20 % off any single item in their store. This coupon expires August 31, 2011.


I hope that these coupons help you out! I am getting excited to go back to Kohls in a couple days to use up my Kohls cash that I got while shopping there the last time.
Any ideas on something I should pick up? What do you think is going to be hot this season?

E<3

No comments:

Post a Comment