Total Pageviews

Friday, August 5, 2011

Good morning girlies-
   I have a few more coupons for you today. :D
 
  • Ulta : This coupon is good for $3.50 off of a purchase of 10 dollars or more.
                I went and actually used this coupon yesterday and came away with some GREAT buys! I highly recommend the "Shower Smoothie". I got the Tangerine Dreams and it smells JUST like a dreamsickle. I also came away with some great headband as well as lip gloss, all for a low price of 8 dollars. Great coupon!
  • Barnes and Noble : This coupons is good for 15 % off one item.
               This is a great coupon for those that are going back to school. Books can get to be very expensive. I hope that this coupon helps you out!
That's it for this morning girlies. I hope that this helped you out! Happy Shopping!


E<3

No comments:

Post a Comment