Total Pageviews

Sunday, August 7, 2011

New Purchases!

Hey Girlies-

Sooo I went out and used all of those great coupons that I gave you last week. Let's just say my bank account and I am fighting right now. I went a little overboard with the whole "back to school shopping". Oooops! I'd have to say though my favorite 2 coupons to use was the Kohl's coupon and the Maurices coupon.
 Kohl's
     I went to Kohl's and used the 20% off coupon. It was great because the majority of their clothes were already marked down to a very low price! After getting ready to check out I realized that it would be dumb not to sign up for a Kohl's credit card and save an additional 20%, for a combined savings of 40% off my entire purchase! So, after being there for 3 1/2 hours (which I will apologize now for putting my boyfriend through) I came away with a saving of $471.27 on all of my clothes that I bought. They also gave me $60 in Kohls cash that I can use on any of my next purchases. It was absolutely amazing all of the things that I got! After spending $266 dollars (really $206 if you subtract the free "cash" I got back) I came away with 10 shirts, 3 pairs of pants, 1 sports bra, 1 pair of shoes, 1 dress, 2 picture frames, a bracelet, bunch of headbands, 2 wall decorations and a hanging shoe holder.

This was probably my most favorite purchase of the day. This dress was so flattering. I was worried about the ruffles on the top but they fell very nicely. I can not wait to wear this to a wedding later this fall!

Coupon Time:
Rue 21 : This is a great new store that just recently came into our mall. This coupon is good for 20% off your entire purchase now through December 31st. I am very excited to go and check out this store.

Did anyone else use any of the coupons I have given? I would love to hear about your purchases!

E<3

No comments:

Post a Comment